- Position Sole Engineer
- Team / Couple No
- Vessel / Shore Based Type Motor Yacht
- Vessel Size 31 - 49m
Sole engineer 35m Motor Yacht
Well presented team player & pleasant personality required for this role as sole engineer on board a 35 metre motor yacht. A minimum of 2-3 years is required and must be able to run the engineering department unassisted as shorebased help will be limited. This is not an entry level position. Only experienced candidates need apply.
• Min 2-3 years in sole/ chief engineer role
• Min Y4 preferably will consider strong AEC/ MEOL with longevity in previous role
• MTU 2000 series course advantageous
• Willing to assist on deck, guest experience is a must.
• Competent with turning tools and providing a clean, safe work environment.
• Must be willing to work unassisted and have excellent fault diagnosis on all systems typical on a yacht this size.
• Navigational watch experience is also advantageous (yachtmaster a bonus)
Vessel Size: 35m (115ft)
Vessel Type: Motor Yacht
Position Type: Permanent Position
Current Location: United Arab Emirates, Dubai
Cruising Itinerary: Indian Ocean
Yacht Built: 2018
Number of Crew: 5
Yachting Experience: 2 – 5 years
Posted: 4th Jun 2020 by Owner
Language & Visas
Find yacht jobs and yacht crew with boatcareer.com. Yachts and crew agencies are hiring!