- Position Yacht Management
- Team / Couple No
- Vessel / Shore Based Type Shore Based Position
- Vessel Size 31 - 49m
Join one of the worldwide leading yacht brokerage and management companies, specialized in operational and technical management of luxury Super Yachts.
Your skills and qualifications must include:
• Minimum Yacht Master License 500GT (commercial)
• Minimum of 3 years operational experience on board large yachts (>24m)
• Knowledge ISM or Mini-ISM
• Excellent written and spoken English language skills and Basic knowledge of German language
• Strong computer literacy skills, proficient in Word and Excel
• The ability to work independently and communicate appropriately and effectively with our high-profile clients
Responsibilities would include – general yacht management, accounting, refitting and dry-docking activities and crew management. The role involves frequent travel for yacht visits, surveys and ISM audits. The role requires flexibility and the ability to work discretely, ensuring that confidentiality remains paramount.
For the right candidate, this is an exciting opportunity to join our competent and international brokerage and management team.
Vessel Type: Shore Based Position
Position Type: Permanent Position
Yachting Experience: 5+ years
Looking for Team/Couple: No
Posted: 18th Mar 2020 by Management Company
Language & Visas
Master/Skipper Qualifications (or Merchant, USCG & AMSA equivalent): MCA CoC Master <500gt / Class 5 [Essential]
Posted by Ocean Management GmbH
Find yacht jobs and yacht crew with boatcareer.com. Yachts and crew agencies are hiring!